HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point) is an internationally accepted technique for preventing microbiological, chemical and physical contamination along the food supply chain.
The HACCP technique does this by identifying the risks, establishing critical control points, setting critical limits, and ensuring control measures are validated, verified and monitored before implementation.
HACCP certification enforced by such agencies as the US Department of Agriculture's Food and Safety Inspection Service (FSIS) and the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), is a scientific process control system for eliminating contaminants at critical areas in the food production and distribution process. HACCP certification helps to prevent, as close to 100% as possible, harmful contamination in the food supply system.
Demonstrating a real commitment to food safety through HACCP compliance can also transform your brand and act as an effective entry-to-market tool, opening new business opportunities around the world.
Our global network of food experts carries out HACCP audits and helps you focus on the hazards that affect food safety and hygiene. It is then possible to systematically identify where the hazards are by setting up control limits at
critical points during the food production process.
BENEFITS HACCP CERTIFICATION
- Implement internationally recognized food safety hazard controls.
- Demonstrate your commitment to food safety.
- Give producers, stakeholders and suppliers confidence in your controls.
- Align HACCP with ISO 22000 to improve food safety management systems.
- Effectively manage food safety risks across the whole supply chain.
- Continually review and improve your system so it stays effective.
For any Question?