ISO 22000:2005 Certification (FSMS)
ISO 22000:2005 is a food safety management for organizations involved in food chain. This standard specifies the requirements for food safety management system where an organization in food chain needs to demonstrate its ability to control the food related hazards. This standard was prepared by Technical Committee ISO/TC 34, Food products.
Food safety is related to the presence of food-borne hazards in food at the point of consumption. As the food safety hazards, can occur at any stage of the food chain, adequate control throughout the food chain is essential. Thus, food safety is ensured through the combined efforts of all the parties participating in the food chain. This International Standard specifies the requirements for a food safety management system that combines the following generally recognized key elements to ensure food safety along the food chain, up to the point of final consumption.
This International Standard integrates the principles of the Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) system and application steps developed by the Codex Aliment Arius Commission. By means of auditable requirements, it mbines the HACCP plan with prerequisite programmers (PRPs). Hazard analysis is the key to aneffective food safety management system, since conducting a hazard analysis assists in organizing the knowledge required to establish an effective combination of control measures.
BENEFITS OF ISO 22000:2005 CERTIFICATION
- Competitiveness of competitors in creating marketing enables avoided.
- Employee awareness about hygiene and food safety allows.
- Food legislation and ensures regulatory compliance.
- Provides customer confidence and satisfaction.
- Within and outside the European Union provides ease of trading.
- Preventive rather than corrective methods to prevent loss of use of the product.
- Product quality is improved.
- Provides a general approach to safety issues.
- Specification and be in harmony with the legal regulations is evidence.
Quote for Certification