ISO 28000:2007 Certification (SCSMS)
ISO 28000:2007 specifies the requirements for a supply chain security management system, including those aspects critical to security assurance of the supply chain. Security management is linked to many other aspects of business management.
Aspects include all activities controlled or influenced by organizations that impact on supply chain security. These other aspects should be considered directly, where and when they have an impact on security management, including transporting these goods along the supply chain.
It will also help your organization link security management to many other aspects of your business activities. Our ISO 28000 audit will look at all activities controlled or influenced by organizations that impact your supply chain security, including transportation of goods along the supply chain.
We can audit your organization’s systems against the ISO 28000 standard performing a gap analysis and if desired taking you through the full certification process.
BENEFITS ISO 28000:2007 CERTIFICATION (SCSMS)
- Allows security to be managed as a process so that the effectiveness of security
management can be measured and improved.
- Allows management to focus resources and efforts on areas with high-risk concerns (through a security risk assessment).
- Allows management to benchmark its security management efforts with international standards.
- integrated enterprise resilience.
- Systematized management practices.
- Enhanced credibility and brand recognition.
- Aligned terminology and conceptual usage.
- Improved supply chain performance.
- Benchmarking against internationally recognizable criteria.
- Greater compliance processes.