We at DGA Certification. (DGA) is committed to provide the certification activities in Impartial, independent and value added manner for QMS, EMS, OHSAS, FSMS, EnMS, MDQMS, ITSMS and ISMS management system as for the client and accreditation board satisfaction. ROHS shall provide the certification services through the competent personnel and improve their competency by training and timely evaluation. ROHS strives towards objectives and believes in continual improvement in the certification activities through effective internal audit, MRM and strong feedback system from clients, auditors, certification staff, third parties and other stakeholders. DGA ensures that its services are available to all its clients and these services are not based on under financial or any other consideration. DGA ensure that all its procedures/guidelines operate in a non discriminatory manner.
Impartiality Policy :
DGA is having the Impartiality Policy and Top Management understands the importance of impartiality in carrying out its management system certification activities, manages conflict of interest and ensures the objectivity of its management system certification activities.
- Audit staff are prohibited from participating in the Audit of any organization to which they have given assistance, by consultancy or training(other than professionally registered auditor training), or where they have any financial or commercial interest for a minimum period of 2 years prior to the date of application of the organization for registration.
- When assigned to a particular contract, Audit /ROHS staff shall not disclose or discuss any detail; before or after the Audit; to any member of staff other than their direct Management or other members of the team, as required by the Auditor Agreement & Confidential Information and No Conflict of Interest Agreement signed on commencement of employment.
- All staff internal & external shall sign a conflict of Interest and confidentiality agreement
- DGA staff, Auditors(external/Internal),Experts are prohibited from engaging in implementation activities or any other form which may harm impartiality issue.
DGA Impartiality Committee shall safeguard the impartiality of the activities of DGA and shall :
- Assist in developing the policies relating to impartiality of DGA certification activities.
- Counteract any tendency on the part of DGA to allow commercial or other considerations to prevent the consistent objective provision of certification activities,
- Advise on matters affecting confidence in certification, including openness and public perception and
- Conduct a review, at least once annually, of the impartiality of the audit, certification and decision making processes of the certification body. Other tasks or duties may be assigned to the committee provided these additional tasks or duties do not compromise its essential role of ensuring impartiality.